hi ive been in constant pain for over 4 days now, i have a very hot pain in my kidney region, or rather my right hand side of my hip area, also it feels numb, the pain is travelling across my stomach now also the numbnes is travelling in the same direction, i have been to the doc,rules out sciatica, now waiting on urine tests to come back, any ideas anyone, i am taking codine and ibuprofen for the pain, i am constantly up to pee during the night as well, im only getting a couple of hours sleep at  time, thats only once the meds kick in though, on a scale of ten my pain is around 20 at the minute!!!!!
could you be pregnant? ectopic pregnancy isone thing that jumps to my mind (probably because i want a baby so bad) the other thing is kidney infection but that usually shows more pain in the back.
hi, just want to say thanks for answering my questions about my pains at the mo, still waiting on results after seeing the doc, she says possible kidney probs, or ovary, so waiting to find out, still in agony though. as for pregnant, in short NO,,,, at my age,, def NO,,,, LOL.. 45yrs, and sterillised 16yrs ago, after birth of son, who is now 19yrs, and after two sets of twins with my son being the only survivour... thanks again,,