period 2 weeks late and bleed for only 2 days

im trying to get pregnant and my period came two weeks late and only lasted for 3 days and the first day was heavy and then it slowed down. could that be a sign of my being pregnant. ive had some signs like weight gain,breast tenderness, lower back pains and all i want to do is sleep. can anyone help me?
There is a small percentage of women who have some bleeding in their first trimester. You should take a pregnancy test or see your physician who will either do a urine HCG test or serum (blood) HCG test. You  may be pregnant. Although, if you are stressed and anxious about getting pregnant, this may also mess your cycle up. Good luck!