period after miscarriage/D&C???

Hi there,
I just had a miscarriage last month and had a D&C. That was three weeks ago. I was wondering when I should be expecting my period? I always had very regular cycles before so I'm hoping they will return to normal soon. The last few days I have had some very mild cramping and even more mild spotting. I'm not even sure I can even call it spotting because it has been one teeny tiny spot a day. I don't think it's my period, but more of the light bleeding after the D&C. I'm a little confused at this point. Any ideas??

Carisa
I had a MC and D&C 3 weeks ago. I stopped bleeding from my D&C within 3 days. But, I have not had a period yet. I am a little worried because my husband and I have had unprotected sex 2 weeks after the D&C and a couple of times since then. I was told by my doctor my period might not happen for up to 6 weeks. But, if you are still kind of spotting I would see if you should have a pelvic exam and contact your GYN/OB. I am in the same boat so I hope everything returns to normal and you are fine.
I am not sure whether this is a right way to ask question but incase someone suggest me with my problem, will really appreciate.  I also had MC around 6 weeks ago and  I started getting spots 2 weeks back from today (thought that was starting of my period) but that was stopped after 3 days from beginning .. Now from last 5 days, I am continues having bleeding (like the first day) and felling very sick and not sure when this will stop :(..  
Thanks!
Hi!
      OK, I HAD A D&C DONE MAY THIRD. I HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD SINCE I STARTED HAVING SEX LIKE 2 AND A HALF WEEKS LATER, WE USED A CONDOM EVERYTIME BUT THERE WAS THIS ONE TIME THAT WE DIDNT, I REALLY DONT THINK THAT I AM PREGNANT BUT I HAVE NOT HAD A PERIOD. I GO NEXT WEEK FOR MY SIX WEEK CHECKUP, THEY SAY THAT YOU R TO HAVE A REGULAR PEIOD LIKE AFTER THE FIRST FOUR WEEKS AT LEAST! WHEN EXACTLY WERE U TOLD THAT U WOULD HAVE A PERIOD? DO U THINK THAT I AM PREGNANT? THEN I ALSO HEARD THAT IT COULD TAKE UP TO FOUR MONTHS BEFORE I HAVE A NORMAL PERIOD AGAIN? I AM SO CONFUSED AND SCARED, I MEAN I WANT ANOTHER BABY BUT I WANT TO DO IT WHEN MY BODY IS 100% OK    PLEASE RESPOND            SHERRI
Hi!
Hi! I had a miscarriage and D&C 9 weeks ago and I am still waiting for my periods. I have had blood tests taken and my body is not doing anything. I am told this is normal but again I was told it should take 4 to 6 weeks until I get my period. My ob is away and gets back the day I am leaving to go overseas for 4 weeks. I wanted someone to do something to help me get back to normal before going overseas but they have just told me to wait until I get back. I am so frustrated and not sure if I sure go to my GP and see if they can do anything? I am trying not to worry or focus on it because I know stress effects my body but I am so miserable and feel anxious that time is slipping away. Any thoughts??? Don't know what else to do and am tired of waiting.
I'm in the same situation. Can i know what happened after that ? R u pregnent ?
If so what was the symptoms u had ? Like we cannot predict by the day pof next period .