period:(

this month my period took more days to stop bleeding...it's 14th day,i mean 14days after starting period but i still see it's bleeding.but the pressure is usual...i don't know when it will be stoped.will i die from bleeding?!!!:((oh,i don't hope so:(((...i was really surprised because i seldom see a very little blood,8 days after every period:((...just PLEASE help! does it mean  an especial illness?!!!!!!!!!:((((((
What you are having is menorrhagia. Normally the period stays for 3-7 days and comes in 21 to 35 days. However sometimes normal periods can be irregular. The causes of menorrhagia could be due to bleeding disorders, vitamin K deficiency, excess usage of aspirin, hormonal imbalance, stress, fibroids, recent intra uterine devices (like copper-T)etc. So I will like to advise for internal examination with gynecologist and take opinion.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

don't worry ur not gonna die or anything from bleeding but it is dangerous if irs not ur usual. I think u should c ur Dr for blood work incase it was a miscarriage or some thing...and maybe he will prescribe some thing to stop the bleeding if needed.

Good luck keep us posted!!
thank you from both of you for writing me these comments:)))
i have cyst in my womb!!