period?

i havent had my period since november last?
yesterday i noticed i have a brown coloured discharge and last night it was slowly turning into blood.
but it isnt very heavy and doesnt even make it to my liner, its just there when i wipe.
some one please help me?
and before anyone ask yes i have taken a home pregnancy test and it came up negitive.
Have you spoken with your doctor  about this issue. My might want to have them do the pregnancy blood test just to be sure because the home pregnancy test can be wrong sometimes. It sounds like your spotting but check with your doctor. Good luck!!!
i dont think its possible for me to pregnant, but i did have a drunk night, but i havent had my period for 4 months, so thought id just take one.
the brownish discharge has slowly turned to a bit of blood
I'm in the same situation, I haven't had my period since right before Thanksgiving. I've only spotted once and have already had 2 negative test. I've been told I should get a blood test as well. I don't know if you had symptoms but I have some and never really got sick. Well good luck