period

I last sawy period on the January 25 and we mow in Feb and I am feeling the symptoms of another cycle which was supposed to come on the 5th.. as of today no period .. what could be the cause
I'm confused. You had your period on Jan. 25th, but was supposed to have it again on February 5th?

Besides that, all I can tell you is that if your period is late, consider if you have been stressed, started new medications, stopped/started birth control, have been sleeping right, eating a proper diet, or if there is any chance of pregnancy. I would also recommend simply going to the doctors.