period

Okay I never use to get cramps with my period but now I can't stand them and I bleed a ton with really big blood clots!! Its scares me is this normal?! I get night sweats and get extremely bloated and exuasted to no end everyday.,.
U probably have fibroids, I have them too.  I used to have all those symptoms until I got on birth  control . Now my period  is lighter, and no blood  clots.  Talk to your ob/gyn about getting  an ultrasound  to see if u have fibroids  though. a heavy period is the worst.
You do not say how old you are.

With you mentioning night sweats and a change in your monthly cycle, depending on your age, you may be starting the change of life.

Painful and clotting periods may mean that you may have Endometriosis.

You may find that cutting out all chunk, sugary and processed foods and fizzy drinks may help.  As well as taking Evening Primrose Oil.

You can purchase diuretics specifically to help with bloating due to period problems from the large supermarkets (depending where you live) and also from the pharmacy.

Make an appointment to see your doctor and tell him of your symptoms.  You will probably be referred to the ob/gyn, but the doctor can order blood tests to check your hormone levels and your iron levels.