pimple on labia minora?

I've had this little tiny pimple-like bump on my labia minora since December 2009. I got it checked out about a month ago to see if it was a wart. The doctor said it was nothing to worry about. Today it popped, and oozed out blood and puss, like a pimple would. It doesn't really hurt that bad. But I'm really worried.. I'm definately going to go get it checked out. I have had lots of unprotected sex, which I know was a stupid decision. I was also diagnosed with HPV about two years ago, but I got the warts treated and the doctors said it probably cleared. I'm just worried it might be cancerous, or even herpes.
Has anyone else ever experienced this?
Well it doesn't sound like herpes because herpes if left untreated makes a little white circle that makes it difficult to urinate or even have fabric such as your panties on it.  It sounds like a pimple as you said or maybe even a blackhead.  If your doc says that's it fine and that you shouldn't worry then take their advise and don't bother it.  If you leave it alone it will eventually disappear.  Best wishes and God bless as well!
thanks alot<3 God bless you as well
No thanks required!