please help

I am 13 years old last summer I got my period for the first time and it was awful but it just gets worse as time goes on I experience horrible diarrhea, extreme cramps, blood clots , weakness, shakiness back pain and leg pain and u can barley function properly without taking midol and even though I take pain pills it doesn't fully take the pain away my period takes over my life and I can barley get out of bed it makes me feel hopeless please help I don't know what to do
You have to see your doctor asap!!! Or your gynecologist!
I have those, i didn't see a doc for it, it runs in my family
I went to the gynecologist for a similar thing except mine was just severe pain (like a knife in my side) the doctor prescribed me naproxen 550mg and I'm on the birth control tri-sprintec both together have regulated my period and the pain is controlled. Talk to your mom/guardian and talk to the gynecologist about what you can do to help.
This can be normal if your family has this happen, but I would see a doctor and discuss with her how to work to control it.  I had to start birth control for mine, and not only did it help with those symptoms, it also lightened my period and made it a few days shorter.  This may not be an option for you but I would definitely talk to a doctor because you should not have to have your daily life impaired like this.