Women's Health Community
65.9k Members
5550820 tn?1389615119

pls help!! rashes down there!!!

hey! i have rashes all around my vagina and under my butt. i have not had sexual contact with anyone yet. The skin near the rashes feels dry and red. when i touch the skin it feels tender and  pains a lot . this pain is under my butt but not exactly under my butt a little bit inside towards my vagina. and near my vagina near the bikini zone and where the thigh meets near that fold is very itchy. the itching is so bad that i can't bear it. imn't able 2 wear my underwear also but i have 2 wear!  pls can some one help me??? it would be a pleasure if u would help!
5 Responses
Avatar universal
Hi blossom,

Definitely you should make an appointment with the family doctor.
Your gp may give you a referral to a gynecologist or a dermatologist
as this is a skin issue. Good luck. Eve :)
Avatar universal
My advice would be go see a doctor, better to be safe then sorri. Good luck
5550820 tn?1389615119
Thx guys 4 advicin!! but actually i can't go 2 a doc currently so  if der r any methods 2 kinda relieve d pain den i wud b thankful!!! :)
Avatar universal
If not the doc the the G.U.M. clinic as its for down there
5550820 tn?1389615119
yea i shud go 2 d doc! thx anyways!! :)
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.