Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

possible mirena iud issues

Im  22 years old and 2 years ago with no children and had the mirena iud inserted at the same time i had a laparoscopy done. 2 months ago i started getting aweful lower abdominal pain so bad it radiated to my knees they found i had BV then the antibiotics gave me thrush but I'm still in a world of pain . It started on my left side but now is both sides and I'm getting aweful lower back pain and sometimes shoulder pain. My gynecologist said it's ibs but this pain comes and goes even if i haven't eaten that day and my bowel movements haven't changed. Lately I've been waking up nauseous and my mood has changed dramatically and haven't had a sex drive since this started! Has anyone had similar problems? ?
1 Responses
Yesterday i read about PID... Go through it. And if it is the same consult your gynecologist as soon as possible... Means today or tomorrow
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.