possible mirena iud issues

Im  22 years old and 2 years ago with no children and had the mirena iud inserted at the same time i had a laparoscopy done. 2 months ago i started getting aweful lower abdominal pain so bad it radiated to my knees they found i had BV then the antibiotics gave me thrush but I'm still in a world of pain . It started on my left side but now is both sides and I'm getting aweful lower back pain and sometimes shoulder pain. My gynecologist said it's ibs but this pain comes and goes even if i haven't eaten that day and my bowel movements haven't changed. Lately I've been waking up nauseous and my mood has changed dramatically and haven't had a sex drive since this started! Has anyone had similar problems? ?
Yesterday i read about PID... Go through it. And if it is the same consult your gynecologist as soon as possible... Means today or tomorrow