pregnancy after depo?

I know this question has been asked a million times before, but maybe new things have come up. I've been off depo for two years. I have recently had my period three months in a row, which I am really excited about since that means my body is starting to regulate, right? I've had two abortions in the past, one when I was 16 and 22 and then a miscarriage at 28. Did I mess up my body or will I still be able to have children? I know everyone is different but I'm scared. Please help!thank you.
Depo-Provera is a long-acting progestin (hormone) form of birth control. If you stop getting Depo-Provera injections, your period usually returns within 3 to 10 months but sometimes it may take 12-18 mths. Fertility returns soon after.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.