pregnancy after depo

I had a mc in oct. I recieved a depo shot after my D&C, and i am suppose to get another shot in january, how long do you think it is going to take me to get pregnant? I also think that my other mc came from being on the depo and i was just woundering if you all think it is going to happen again? Please help me by giving me advice please i really do need it.
Are you talking about the depo provera shot? I was on the depo provera shot for 5 years until I found out it was "black listed" because it can cause bone density lose. Plus if you are trying to get pregenant, this is prob. the worst thing to be taking. This causes you not to ovulate pretty much. I am still having problems getting pregnant and I have been off of that for 2 years. I definitely do not reccommend taking it.