pregnancy chances

okay so me and my boyfriend were having sex ( with a condom) and he came. then about 30 minutes later I gave him a ** and I mean I sucked pretty good and didn't taste *** so we did it again this time without a condom. he pulled out like thirty seconds before he came and ejaculated in my mouth. I sucked and I didn't taste anymore so we did it. he didn't use the bathroom any time between this. what are the chances of being pregnant? please be specific and give details because I don't know much about this stuff and I'm so scared:(
You're chances depend on if you were in ovulation at this time of you menstrual cycle you have the highest chance of getting pregnant. You can still get pregnant even if you are on your period and after. It really depends on your body. If you were taking any type of birth control while using a condom it lowers your chances by a lot.  But I would still test my self since you did have sex with out a condom just to be safe. And you also have the option of the day after pill. So yeah good luck and hope things go well