pregnancy

Hi I'm 20 years old and on the 22nd october i took a test that came back pregnant since then i have taken a few other test that have come back not pregnant...
I'm very late for my period, i have had some light pinkish spotting and light stomach cramps which have both now gone.
I'm finding myself having to good to the bathroom more now for a wee.
Can you please help.
More than likely your pregnant, if one of your test came out positive. You should go to the doctor and get a blood pregenancy test done.  
Have been to the doctor on wednesday done a normal test and still came back not pregnant i really am confused... Like i said am finding myself going to the bathroom more often now as well as had light pinkish spotting on monday.
PLease help if you can.
Your doc needs to do a blood HCG test, which is a test for the pregnancy hormones. How late is your period? Have you been under a great deal of stress latelty? You may just have to wait it out and see what happens.