pregnancy

during the past month ive had a clear and "watery" discharge, missed my period (my last started on dec 16th), and i took a hpt but it came back negative. ive shown some signs of pregnancy such as headaches, backaches, extremely moody, loss of appetite, but havent thrown up yet...should i take another test?? can anyone help me out??
I would take another test.
If it comes out negative..maybe go see your dr. and request a blood test...that will let you know for sure.
Good Luck!
I would take another test. I took two tests that came back negative and then had a positive one 3 days later. I have a short cycle, about 22 days, so I think I was earlier with my first two tests than I should have been.
Test again but usually when its watery is the highest possibility of becoming prego. But test again in a few days anyway.