Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

pregnancy

during the past month ive had a clear and "watery" discharge, missed my period (my last started on dec 16th), and i took a hpt but it came back negative. ive shown some signs of pregnancy such as headaches, backaches, extremely moody, loss of appetite, but havent thrown up yet...should i take another test?? can anyone help me out??
3 Responses
I would take another test.
If it comes out negative..maybe go see your dr. and request a blood test...that will let you know for sure.
Good Luck!
I would take another test. I took two tests that came back negative and then had a positive one 3 days later. I have a short cycle, about 22 days, so I think I was earlier with my first two tests than I should have been.
Test again but usually when its watery is the highest possibility of becoming prego. But test again in a few days anyway.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.