pregnant or period?

Alright ladies, I need your help again. I posted a bit back about missing quite a few BC pills and thought I may be pregnant. My period did not come at 8 pm last night as it always promptly does. This morning I had cramping... kind of. It was more of a pinching on my right side only. That turned into some very AFish cramps, then a few hours later back to the pinching. Around noon today I started spotting brown when I wiped, and it is coming through a little on my panty liner. My period is usually very heavy the first day. What do you think? OH-  tested negative I think... if there was a line it was only when i turned it tis way and that. I was looking so hard for it i think i may have imagined it. :o/
Well...hmmmm... sometimes you can mess up preg. test by getting to much "peepee" on them and sometimes [if your preg.] you'll have pregnancy hormones but not enough to show up on a test if you have any at all by the time you take it. Neways, When I was on my BCs my periods would mess up like that too, how old r u? If you a teen then your body might be doing that crazy hormone changeing mess and stress will sometimes change your periods too,well,good luck finding it out!