Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

pregnant or period?

Alright ladies, I need your help again. I posted a bit back about missing quite a few BC pills and thought I may be pregnant. My period did not come at 8 pm last night as it always promptly does. This morning I had cramping... kind of. It was more of a pinching on my right side only. That turned into some very AFish cramps, then a few hours later back to the pinching. Around noon today I started spotting brown when I wiped, and it is coming through a little on my panty liner. My period is usually very heavy the first day. What do you think? OH-  tested negative I think... if there was a line it was only when i turned it tis way and that. I was looking so hard for it i think i may have imagined it. :o/
1 Responses
Well...hmmmm... sometimes you can mess up preg. test by getting to much "peepee" on them and sometimes [if your preg.] you'll have pregnancy hormones but not enough to show up on a test if you have any at all by the time you take it. Neways, When I was on my BCs my periods would mess up like that too, how old r u? If you a teen then your body might be doing that crazy hormone changeing mess and stress will sometimes change your periods too,well,good luck finding it out!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.