A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members
542733 tn?1217715551

premenstrual bloating?

Hello,
I wasn't sure where to post this question really, cause it's more about bloating but it is related to period and pms...so i decided to try here.
I have a pretty bad time before my periods, and the cycle is more then 30 days always. But i don't feel the same things everytime, last month i felt really bad but it was more emotional, feeling depressed and anxious, and few other things. Now I am bloated, it's been 2 days, and it feels so absolutely terrible. My stomach is so distended from the bottom all the way to under the ribs, and i am so unbelievably full of wind, i have no idea where all the wind is coming from lol When the bloating is bad it feels i can breathe freely, which is the most uncomfortable thing about it to be honest. I am hoping i will get the period really soon and that it will be better then.
Please, does anyone have these experiences before or with period?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.