premenstrual bloating?

I wasn't sure where to post this question really, cause it's more about bloating but it is related to period and pms...so i decided to try here.
I have a pretty bad time before my periods, and the cycle is more then 30 days always. But i don't feel the same things everytime, last month i felt really bad but it was more emotional, feeling depressed and anxious, and few other things. Now I am bloated, it's been 2 days, and it feels so absolutely terrible. My stomach is so distended from the bottom all the way to under the ribs, and i am so unbelievably full of wind, i have no idea where all the wind is coming from lol When the bloating is bad it feels i can breathe freely, which is the most uncomfortable thing about it to be honest. I am hoping i will get the period really soon and that it will be better then.
Please, does anyone have these experiences before or with period?