problems with losing weigh..

I don't have a problem losing weight, I just have a problem with losing weight.  Like I can't seem to gain any weight at all.  Before I got pregnant I weighed 145, by the time I had him, in April 2013, I weighed 173.  I breastfeed and two weeks after having him I was down to 155, then two weeks after that was down to 146.  And now that I'm not breastfeeding, I'm still constantly losing weight.  I can't seem to stop.  My son is 14 months old now, and I stopped and stayed at the weight 130 for a while but never gained anything then I started losing weight again, I am now down to about 120.  I eat when I'm hungry and I don't avoid any foods, I eat when I feel like eating and eat what I feel like eating.  I've tried eating more bread things, more noodle things and nothing seems to work to help me gain any weight.  I don't want to get like just fat, I would like to be at my pre pregnancy weight again(145).  I don't drink much of anything, I never feel thirsty.  I may drink like one or two glasses of tea a day.  Some days I don't drink anything at all bc I don't feel thirsty.  I've been going through a miscarriage as of May 25.  I've already passed everything and my hormone levels are way down possibly even to zero by now.  But lately I've started going to the bathroom more often, I crave different things, I'm very tired all the time.  But nothing I cam do helps me gain weight.  Any suggestions on how I could gain a little bit of weight?  I'm 19 and I'm about 5'3-5'4 idk if my weight is normal for my age and height?  It may sound strange me asking to help gain weigh when there's lots of girls my age who would go crazy to lose weight.  
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
No.  I haven't known what to do about it.  If I can't gain any weight I guess I could go to the doctor about it.  I've been thinking something may of been wrong, but everyone tells me I may just have a fast metabolism.  
Helpful - 0
Have you had thyroid levels tested?  or anything else?
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.