prolonged vaginal bleeding

After being diagnosed with fybroids , I had a womb scrap on the 4 July and did not bleed at all immediately after the procedure. I started menstruating in the first week of august and have been bleeding ever since- 1-5 tablespoons per day. Every morning I wake and the horizontal position of sleeping seems to result in a flow of blood when i stand up. I seem to have developed irritable bowel syndrome post -op and find that whenever I have a bowel movement, blood flows from my vigina. Is is normal and what can be done cos i'm constantly feeling exhausted with heavy addomen and sore lower legs.
You should talk to your Dr about this hun. explain to him what you have been going through and let him run his tests.
You definitely need to be calling your doctor and telling him how much you are bleeding. Doesn't sound normal to me! I would think that they would schedule a follow up visit also.
Good luck!