provera and clomid

MY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED TO ME A TREAMENT OF PROVERA AND CLOMID.I HAVE VERY IRREGULAR PERIODS AND I DONT KNOW IF I OVULATE. I STARTED THE PROVERA ON OCT 1, 2006 FOR 12 DAYS,3 DAYS LATER MY PERIOD STARTED ON OCT 15,2006. I STARTED TAKEN CLOMID 100MG STARTING THE 4TH DAY OF MY CYCLE UNTIL THE 8TH.I JUST FINISHED TAKING THE CLOMID TODAY OCT 22,2006. BUT I'M STILL BLEEDING.WILL MY BLEEDING STOP AFTER TAKING THE CLOMID? AND WHEN WILL I OVULATE AND BE ABLE TO HAVE INTERCOURSE TO GET PREGNANT. PLEASE HELP. PREED.
I have the exact same problem, Im also on Provera and Clomid, you should not be bleeding after stopping the clomid. As far as the time to make love, my doctor told my Husband and I to be very active on days 10-20, (I was taking Clomid days 3-7) so for you it would be days 11-21 of your cycle.  Be very active on those days, and I would very very strongly reccomend an ovulation predictor kit, they work very well, so you know for sure when you are ovulating.  Sorry a lot of info.  but I hope it helps you out.  Babydust to you!!!!

P.S.  You may still be bleeding becuase of the Provera, but you should not be, call your doctor and let him know, because if you continue to bleed your chances of getting pregnant are very low.  So dont waste the time just call your doc tomorrow and find out for sure what you should do.  good luck.
hi  ive been bleeding for 3 months of being on depo, im never going to take it again. i want to get pregnant what does clomid do, does it reverse the depo?

sorry my doctor wont answer anything he wants to put me on birth control after i said i wanted a baby..
I know this may seem very basic question, but when you are taking progesterone to induce a period, how do you know what your Day 1 is? I started light bleeding for a couple of days. Called the nurse Thursday, she said be patient - don't count it. Friday I just so happened to see my Primary Care, he said I really should not be bleeding yet, to check with my fertility doc. Well, I did... he did not seem to think I was starting yet either. I had cramping, and blood starting to show on my pad. This was day 9 of a 10 day dose of Progesterone. That night, I had typical period pains, cramping etc. and by Saturday I was bleeding heavily on my day 10 of Progesterone. In fact that night for the first time in a long time, I bled on my sheets. SO....would you agree that Saturday is my DAY 1???? I am supposed to take the Clomid on days 3-7... and I am so afraid and stressed I will do this all wrong and screw up a month of trying. Help.. I can't find much info on this topic. It is Sunday now, and I am still bleeding pretty heavy......This should  be it right? It is not like the progesterone to induce my period will make me bleed in 2 weeks again... I am so confused.