Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

quit smoking

i just quit smoking aand have been having these anxiety attacks.  also chest pain and back pain.  anyone have simlar results when quiting smoking?  it bothering me and i am getting very frusterated.
2 Responses
Hi How old are you?You didn't specify that in your post.I can't say what the problem is,this is a patient to patient medical forum.We can only give our oppinion,have you thought about seeing your family doctor?He or she might be able to help you better.Take care TNT406.
hello i am only 25 years old.  i went to the emergency room a couple weeks ago because i felt really sick (dizzy,lightheaded,nausia,tired, heart racing,ext.)  they did every kind of test,( blood test, urintest, ekg, cat scan with die for viens, sonagram for blood colts oxygen test in blood). all they found was that i was dehydrated and had a virus.  went to the doctor following week and he went over everything and said that everything looked good and that the virus could last 6 weeks.  he gave me a beta blocker, prevacid, and zanax.  he said that he would see me in a month and if didnt feel abetter i would get more tests done.  i dont like taking the zanax because of the way it makes me feel and i do have trouble staying asleep. again, i am only 25 and i sick of feeling sick.  i think that is allot of my anxiety.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.