random bleeding between periods

I have been on loestrin 24 fe for over a year. I ended my true period September 13. September 20, i started lightly bleeding but it was dark and old. The next day it turned it a light brown/red. Saturday and now Sunday i have barely bled but again it is dark. Now, this all isnt enough blood to fill a tampon or pad. I have never had any spotting while on the birth control until now. My bf and I do have unprotected sex and he ejaculates inside me every time, whish is about once or twice a week. I have been stressed with school and everything else. I dont really know what to do. Could i be pregnant? Could there be something wrong with me? Or is this normal? 
Stress could be causing some breakthrough bleeding.  This could especially be the case if you missed a pill.  I wouldn't be too worried unless when your monthly bleed (not truly a period) is due it doesn't come.