rectocel repair

Hi... Im 38, had rectocele repair 10 months ago. They used a pig skin graft. Surgery went very well. Two weeks post op all my bowel troubles set in. I am so constipated.  I can only go about once a week. I feel like I'm going to die... I turn white as a ghost, get a fever, stomach cramps, shake, sweat, sometimes throw up, have to use 4-6 enemas each time, and believe it or not I have sat in the bathroom 10 hours trying to "go." Usually I'm in there 1-3 hours "trying." Upon "arrival" it either looks cut in half (lengthwise) or is as skinny as a pencil, and is at least 2 or 3 foot long.  At this point I am so exhausted, I really feel like I have given birth to a fourth baby, I have pink to red colored discharge from vagina {YES, it is from there} and my insides ache for a good day or two {like the same pain post op}.
I have been to the ER once, they did a CT and gave me pain medicine, sent me home. They didn't even do a rectal exam ( not that I really wanted one) I have had a colonoscopy "everything looks good". How in the world can things "look good" when I swear I am dying trying to have a BM.
Lately I eat fiber pills like candy, drink fiber mixtures, take 5 stool softeners a day drink 3/4 of a gallon of water per day.
I think the problem is where the rectum and the colon meet. scared tissue? Colon tipped to far?  
If anyone has any suggestions, I would welcome them... Thank you
When I had my rectocele my Urologist suggested I take stool softners during the six week healing process.  When I returned for my check up she told me I could continue the stool softners for as long as I wanted because it is not a laxative and would not adversely affect my health.  I would highly suggest you consult your doctor however taking a stool softner in the meantime should not cause you additional problems.  I wish you well.
im very surprised your doc hasnt sent you  for further tests after this procedure?if you are still having difficulty you need to go back love  when did you have this surgery ? you shouldnt be suffering like this  well thats an understatrment because i am? but getting it sorted ive had to have tests all over again? this is all i can think  whats wrong with you i have left you a few notes i hope they help  dont hesitate to ask ill tell you what i know and hopefully you might be able to resolve it  good luck and hopefully good health xxxxxx
I had my colon patched with pig skin in 1998 and have had 0 problems with it. it was preformed by DR. Westmorland out of Dallas, TX. Hope u Get better! Maybe u are having other issues not related. ???