reduce prolactin? need help asap please

I think I have high prolactin levels because my breast is leaking if I squeeze it but I am not pregnant because I get my periods.

how can I naturally reduce the prolactin? I am 21 year old female. I don't want to tell my parents my problem because nothing hurts and I am getting my periods. I read online that vitamin b6 can reduce prolactin, can I try that?
I just want it to stop leaking liquid. sometimes it looks clear like water, other times its a milk color. mostly in right breast. its happening in the left but not as often. please help me