Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.8k Members

scan results

I am 21 yrs old with pcos. In 2013 had a mmc with d and c. Had a baby natural birth 7 months ago still no period. Periods have always been irregular. Have severe pelvic pain and excessive discharge clear of infections. Scan results show multiple cysts on ovaries left 17mm right 18mm. Lining thickness 12.8mm with bright and dull patches. Doc didnt understand results and gyno appt not til july. In so much pain please could you explain these results more please. Thankyou x
1 Responses
I would call your GYN and see if you can make an appt to go in soon and go over those results since your regular Dr didn't know what it meant. That is what I would suggest, especially since yo u are in so much pain and you have some test results in your hand. Make sure to have a copy of the results with you or have them faxed to your GYN asap... And call them to try to set an appt.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.