seimens (semen) report.

(1) is the following report (sperm count) is normal for a person to conceive...

progessive 30%
non progressive 30%
non motile 40%
total count = 58 millions / cc

(2) which count is important in this matter... total or progressive?

please suggest.. thanks.
I don't know how to answer Q1. I'm not very well versed in reproductive tests but the total means all sperm counted. Of that 58 m they counted, 40% (about 23 mil) don't move. Non progressive probably means they don't function correctly, like they turn in circles instead of following the the correct signals given off by an egg. So what you are left with, true good sperm that can fertilize an egg are 17.4 mil, or 30% of the total count.

Now even if that's not considered "normal" sperm count remember it only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg and there are 17 million trying. Good luck.
... thanks ducky406.
how many days enough for cure from this situation to fully satisfied count. please suggest... thanks.
You may want to ask that as a new question so it's not looked over.