severe headaches and cheat pains

I have really bad chest pains and headaches i had x-rays a ct and they cant find anything.The headaches hurt so bad i cry not even asprin helps and these chest pains make it hard to breath.Could i have a heart problem please help.
have you had any diagnostic tests such as an ekg?  could it be heartburn?
yes and they still couldnt find anything i dont know what it is
Have you asked your dr for a rx for the headaches? as for the chest pains i'd ask for a referral to a specialist if your regular dr can't find anything.
ive been to the specalist and they didnt find anything i cant figure it out why noone can find anything wrong with me
well, what type of specialist did you see?
I don't know if this may help you, but I suffered from nausea,  and chest pain.  I went to the Internalist and she said I had acid reflux after ruling out pregnancy.  She prescribed me "aciphax" (not sure of the spelling).  Anyway, I took the medicine and it caused severe headaches.  I found that out at the digestive health doc.  The resolution was to take "pepcide" for seven days.  This has help with heaches and chest pains, but the nausea remains.  I even went to the allergist and he said I was allergic to smoke and yes I smoke, which is not good for the acid reflux.
Do you know what your blood pressure is? My daughter in law is only 27 and she has suffered from bad headaches and some chest pain for years. Her blood pressure was mildly elevated but she had no signs of heart trouble. They started treating her for the elevated blood pressure and her headaches decreased drastically. I would pester the doctor until he finds the cause.