sexual

why do my wife have an oder in the morning after sex at nite
It could be bacterial vaginosis (BV). It usually causes a fishy odor especially after sex.
like the person above it is most likely BV and causes a fishy odor. But it is very treatable and not an STD it is the second most common issue women have next to yeast infections. it can also cause slight irritation during sex, can cause darkening of urine with the odor. Unfortunetly I get it on a regular basis and Doctors can't explain why. try acidpophulis which is found in most health food stores, and in some stores with the vitamins. But go to the doctor and the will most likely perscribe flagyl which an awfull tasting anti biotic 500mg twice a day for seven days. I hope this helped
Your eating habits or hers.... Or bv.... Either way. .  both of you should take aciphidophillus supplements ..eat yougort.  And lots of pineapples. ...less meat.   .

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community