Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

sexy time :)

does anyone know any sex positions that are good to help get pregnant quicker?!
6 Responses
1783746 tn?1328114601

Mostly on your back, with feet up in the air. its the best to keep lying down afterwards to, apparently.
after intercourse lye on your back with your legs vertical like up against your headboard or bedroom wall for around 20 mins. keep daddy to be away from beer and feed him up with lots of veg and healthy stuff.
dont think positions really make a difference to be honest. just have fun with it :) whenever the mood takes hold just do what you both fancy :) x
Ooo thanks, I don't want to look silly with my legs in the air haha!! Just wondered really. :)
1194973 tn?1385503904
Don't worry about doing it, it won't actually help. When a male ejaculates into a female sperm is placed exactly where it needs to go, and I promise you laying with your legs in the air will NOT influence it. Just enjoy yourself, and know when you're ovulating.
Thanks :) that's the most helpful advice I've heard all day! I dont like the thought of pretending to cycle after sex haha!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.