sexy time :)

does anyone know any sex positions that are good to help get pregnant quicker?!

Mostly on your back, with feet up in the air. its the best to keep lying down afterwards to, apparently.
after intercourse lye on your back with your legs vertical like up against your headboard or bedroom wall for around 20 mins. keep daddy to be away from beer and feed him up with lots of veg and healthy stuff.
dont think positions really make a difference to be honest. just have fun with it :) whenever the mood takes hold just do what you both fancy :) x
Ooo thanks, I don't want to look silly with my legs in the air haha!! Just wondered really. :)
Don't worry about doing it, it won't actually help. When a male ejaculates into a female sperm is placed exactly where it needs to go, and I promise you laying with your legs in the air will NOT influence it. Just enjoy yourself, and know when you're ovulating.
Thanks :) that's the most helpful advice I've heard all day! I dont like the thought of pretending to cycle after sex haha!