short, stabbing vaginal pains?

im 15, not sexually active and i have been getting my period regularly for 5 years now. i dont go to a obgyn yet...so for the past year ive been getting short and random pains in my vagina that last for about 20 seconds at a time. i get maybe 2-3 a month and it literally feels like someone is stabbing me down there, so much that when i get them i stop in my tracks and gasp.
Pain in vulva is due to vulvodynia which can be due to many causes like persistent vaginal yeast infection, irritation to antifungal treatment , sensitivity or allergy to something touching the vulva, such as soap or bubble bath, a drop in the hormone oestrogen, causing dryness of the vulva, stress, lichen sclerosus or recurrent herpes simplex infection.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.