single bump on the inside of the lip on my vagina

Okay, I've had this hard, bead sized bump on the inner part of the left lip of my vagina. I've never had sex, but i've been fingered, and my boyfriend has never done anything with anyone else but me. I have no idea what it is someone please help me. I'd rather not go to the doctor because my mother would end up finding out. Does anyone have any answers?
This lump can be a Bartholin's abscess or cyst. There are glands in the vaginal lips called Bartholin’s glands. These can become painful and swollen, and an abscess can form. This often causes blockage in the main duct from the gland, and a cyst develops. This is felt as a painless, hard swelling. Other possibilities are sebaceous cyst, lipoma, fibroma or viral warts. You should get a gynecologist’s examination done.

I hope it helps. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.