single mother an scared

my legs and ankles swell when i walk and i sweat bad when i sleep an even after i take a shower it just poors down my face, always tired
Edema can be caused by a serious condition of the kidney, heart, liver or blood vessels, but many other factors can contribute to its onset, including: Eating a poor diet high in salt and carbohydrates , Abusing laxatives,diuretics, drugs, sodium retention, varicose veins, allergic reactions and neuromuscular disorders.

You should get it evaluated from a physician.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.