sore breast

Hello everyone, I've read some questions already about what I'm asking but none where the same as mine. I'm 22 soon to be 23. My boyfriend and I do not use condoms but I'm on birth control. We has sex last in dec near the 18-20th. I had my period the dec 24th threw to the dec 29th. Everything with it was normal. But now being the 3 of january my breast's and back are killing me, I also have slight cramping pain. Does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be? I don't think I could be prego... But what would you advise I do?
As you get older you will notice changes in your PMS symptoms. Some will change or come on sooner or last longer. Could just be that. BUT I got PG when I was on the pill too. My guess is it's just your body changing.
some times your birth control pills can mimic pregnancy symptoms.. i to have gotten pregnant on birthconttol though so you may want to take a test just to be sure.  most likley though it is just the hormones in the pill, they effect everyone diffrent. for example with me i would have preggo symptoms off and on some months and then other months none at all.   hope this helps a little.