sore breasts,

Hey, Its 10-11 days before my next period.  My breasts have got sore especially at the sides, this has never happened before my period.  Also I have period cramps, however this is common for me but they are lasting longer this time.  What could it be?  Should i go to the doctors or will it pass?
it sounds like its cycle related and if u have probs with cramps anyway that indicates the same. for cyclic breast pain all breast clinics recommend or can do is suggest that u take evening primrose oil tablets that u can get from holland and barratt. i would wait until after ur period and see if it goes.