Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

spotting/bleeding in between periods!

Hello, im 19 years old and i have always had normal periods. The past 2 periods I have had were normal only 3 to 5 days after each one i would get spotting. I am not sexually active so im not pregnant. The spotting is only when i wipe and it is bright red and on my underwear its brown. I have been going through this for 3 days now and cant make an appointment until monday. Anyone have any ideas on what it could be? Im not in any pain i dont have cramping or anything so im not sure what could be wrong. I tried reading online and it said i could have cervical cancer but i REALLY hope i dont have that! help! by the way my last period was 5 days ago.
1 Responses
also i have been sexually active before but not in a while
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.