stomach back and chest pain

i'm 17 years old, and for the past while i've been experiencing either dull to sharp pains everywhere in my stomach and my back. its not in just one particular spot, its all over, they range from very dull to very sharp, sometimes it will go into my chest too. could there be something serious wrong with me? or does anyone know why i may be having all of these pains? i am 5'1, about 105 pounds, and my medical history is rsv virous and kidney infections.
I suggest you see the doctor you might have a kidney infection.
It could be growing pains. Have you felt cramping during exercise? That could be the cause of it, most likely a natural cycle. You should confirm  with your doctor why you have the RSV virus, kidney infections and get your answers on how to prevent any future pleasantry's.

Spediddy, Weill Cornell MD