strange lump at elbow crease

Hi, I was working out last week and noticed a lump on my arm at elbow crease and it comes and goes with different positions but when I extend my arm, palm up, it is there and under the skin and easily seen with the naked eye.

My puppy bit my pointer finger (nothing major at all) and broke the skin last week also, but I don't know which came first. The wound site of the puppy finger bite hurt for a day or two but with antibiotic cream, is about gone. I am just wondering if the lump is perhaps the lymph node there draining or more likely a sports injury. I'm also worried it may be cancer. It hurts a little if I touch it a lot. Going to dr tomorrow about it.