sudden change in my menstrual cycle

hi, i am 20 years old, and for the last 3 months my partener and i have been trying for a baby. i have always had regular periods, lasting 5days on a 28day cycle, but in the last 10 weeks my cycle has suddenly changed dramatically. in the last 10 weeks i have had 5 periods each lasting 7 days, they have all been very heavy and quite painful, with only 7days between each period. i physically cannot bare it any longer without haveing some idea of what it could be, what could be causing this? is this normal or could there be something wrong.? will i still be ovulating? could this be a sign of pregnancy? ovarian cancer? or is it normal for this to happen?
I would tell you to see a doc/gyn ASAP. 5 periods in 10 weeks isn't healthy. And since you said this is a change in flow, and in cycle I would say not to wait. I don't want to say that something is wrong just by the information you have provided because you would need to run some test to rule out, cancer or any other problems. Let your doc run the right test to first rule out if you r or arn't prego, which I don't think you are, but hey you never know. Have you taken a HPT?