temperature for a long time

hello everyone, i am 23 years old female. its been a long time since i have notice that i have a slight fever 37C or 37.3C max (armpit fever). i dont know if I should worry or not, sometimes i feel tired thats why i measure the temeperature but there ither times i dont have any symptom and i when i put the thermometer is around 37 C. i have heard that this kind of temepeture is a sign of infection. but the only infection that i cure recently was BV(bacterial vagnotis) but i dont think that this has the fever as symptom, i hope sb help me here.thank you
98.6 F/ 37 C is the average temperature for a healthy adult. I'm not sure why you are taking your temperature so often, but it's not necessary. If you had a fever, you would have the symptoms of a fever which could be chills, extremely hot, a headache, etc.
thank you very much for your answer