my ex fisted me before we broke up without lube I asked him to stop many times but he tore me.. Is there anything I can put on it  to help it heal and make it feel better?
2 Responses
641304 tn?1434543092
I think you can find some kind of cream in a pharmacy.
134578 tn?1614729226
Yeah, a complaint to the police that he raped you.  He fisted you without stopping when you asked him to stop a lot of times, and now you have physical damage?  Get a checkup from a doctor and file a complaint against the jerk.  
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.