trying to get pregnant

after my husband and i have sex his sperm always runs out of me does anybody know why this is occuring?? is it because it could be an infertile period? i need some answers. thank you.
It's normal that his sperm comes out...what goes up must come down! lol if you are ttc you can lay on your back or put a pillow under your back so the little ones can make their way there! it helps...don't worry it's normal.
are you doing your charts? have you read the book 'taking charge of your fertility'? how soon after sex do you get up? it helps if, after sex, you lie on your back for a few minutes with your hips propped up...most likely what is coming out, isnt his sperm, (though SOME may be coming out, most are already inside you) but it probaly IS the seminal fluid coming out...

If you must get up after sex, consider walking on your hands. Though tiresome, this will prevent the seminal fluid from dribbling out.
The other thing you could try is a cork. Next time you have a bottle of wine, don't toss it - recycle it!
I have a hilarious visual in my mind right now of a woman doing a handstand with a cork in her cooch.
I am speechless
YEAH BUT I AM THE SAME WAY...AFTER ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE SEX THE SAME THINGS HAPPENS WEVE TRYING FOR ALMOST AYEAR NOW AND NOTHING SEEMS TO BE HAPENNING I REALLY WNAT TO HAVE HIS BABY...
srry posted 2x.  you should post this as a new question cause this thread is pretty old.Good Luck.

lol the cork think is hillarious. As soon as me and my husband get done, I usually turn around really quick haha and prop my butt up against the head board. lol He just laughs. He thinks im playing!