ultrasound pictures

i had an ultrasound last week, one ovary was completley black and quite large, i was at day 8 to 9 of my cycle, also there was a solid black area in the uterus wall, have to wait another 3 weeks before i see someone for the results, Do you think its a ovary cyst or just a mature folicle .
Angela
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi Faith,
It was a tranvaginal one to find the cause of a change in periods and constant abdominal cramps like period pain, they dont tell you anything though, i have to wait till 26th till i see gyne lady again. So still not sure.
Helpful - 0
u know i kate to see it but i dont know. i was told this past wednesday dat i may have a cyst on my right side."ovary". or i could possibly be two weeks preg. i say two weeks cuz dats the last time i had sex. any who.i go back june 3 for a sonogram. what did they do when u went. im glad to find someone in my boat. even though they are rocky boats.well let me know.good luck hun.
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.