urge to urinate

about 2 months ago, I suddenly had to get up about 6 times per night to urinate.  No changes to diet or lifestyle.  Went to dr - no UTI.  I had been having some dull pains in my lower right pelvic area so she did a pelvic and said it was normal.  No diagnosis and told me to come back in two months if it doesn't go away by itself.  It's now one month later - still the same.  My lower right pelvic area (way below kidneys) still has a dull ache.  If I sleep in my "preferred" sleeping position (a loose fetal position), then I have to get up and pee six times per night.  If I force myself to sleep in a prone position, then I can sleep with getting up only once or twice per night.  It is like something is pushing on my bladder when my right leg is bent up or something.  Also noticed the same to some effect in a car ride - I'll have the urge to use the bathroom while in the car, but after I stand up, I no longer have the urge to go.
My history - 46 yo female - no caffeine, alcohol, carbonated beverages.  Rare malignant tumor removed from breast two years ago, but chance of metastasis was less than 5% so no follow-up scans were done.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. Possibilities that may need to be considered include infections, inflammations, neuro-muscular issues, hormonal/ endocrine abnormalities etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist initially and depending on the cause diagnosed/ suspected, it can be managed accordingly or specialist care may be sought.
Hope this helps.

Take care!
Hello friends
The urine leakage is common condition. It’s caused by weakness in pelvic muscles. But it is injurious to health. The peoples feel very embarrassed from light bladder leakage. You should check from the expert doctors. The Kegel exercises also are very helpful for control the urine leakage.