vagina

okay i'm 17, i just got STD tested and im clean of everything. and i have my partner, we dont use condoms, and the last time wer had unprotected sex was maybe a week or two ago. but a couple days ago i felt this pain in my vagina it hurts too touch it, it hurts too wipe myself after i urinate, and it feels like maybe swollen, or sore? i don't have a weird smell or anything, and i looked in the mirror and there are no signs of anything unusual. please help.
prehaps a uriniery tract infection
I have the same thing no std, no smelly discharge dont hurt to pee I shower everyday just a sore itchy vagina Idk why plz help anyone