vaginal drainage

I have only been with two guys and used condoms with both. Also one we were each other's first and the second one only had two partners before me, but for some reason i get little green discharge from my vagina. I don't feel any symptoms you would normally feel for any std and nothing serious. I am also on antibiotics for sinus infection.  should i get it checked out?
Yh u should coz don't 4get some std's don't have symptoms
Green discharge CAN (but not always) indicate an infection. You need to see a doctor just to make sure that's not the case here, and if it is they can give you advice on how to treat it.