vaginal infection

i ma having discharge as well as irritation from last 2 months, and about a week ago i m having some growth on opening of vagina? whats that, plz help me
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there and welcome. Well, do you mean a sore?  Is it painful?  Any way you can be checked out by a doctor?  That's your best bet.  Are you sexually active?  An std clinic may be in order.  good luck
yes i had sex about 2 n half months ago, i am afraid now, bcz there is omw growth, like tiny tiny somthing
if u could help me, i can send u a picture in private
COMMUNITY LEADER
No, please do not send me a picture.  You need to see a doctor dear.  Look online for what type of clinics are available to you and go.  good luck
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
Please or to view.
thank you so much