vaginal itching & my symptoms putting it all together

I have been reading some of the previous posts regarding vaginal itching.  I have come across some of the same symptoms I have been experiencing.  It also seems as though a lot of women are suffering from this but have no answers.  Like many I thought it was yeast and treated it last week as such but that didn't help.  I saw my doc two days ago and she mentioned Lichens but said my labia don't look like that.  However, I am not confident she has a lot of experience with Lichens and may not recognize it.  I have to say I have been looking at my vagina for 41 years and thought it looked normal but now I'm not so sure? If I stretch it out it seems to have a lacy appearance in certain areas but I am not sure! I wish I could view a "normal" labia. And I think it has had this appearance for many years but I never had any symptoms.

I am wondering if any one out there has similar symptoms with any definitive diagnosis? I have had an itchy scalp I think since my second child was born so for about 7-8 years.  I notice it most when my scalp is wet when washing my hair and it mostly the back of my head.  I remember one bout of having a very itchy scalp while sleeping.  I thought the scalp was a hormonal issue and didn't give it much thought. For many years now I have had the occasional blister form in my mouth.  Always on my inner cheeks but I never really thought much of it as it really wasn't bothersome.  It would pop easily and heal up quickly. I used to teach a lot of spinning classes over 10 years ago so lots of sitting on a hard saddle and I noticed that the end or the tip of my left labia minora seemed a bit roughened and if I took a break from spinning it would seem to resolve.
My symptoms currently are an itchy left only labia minora for about the last 2-3 weeks.  I have never had this before.  Two days ago I had a blister form under my tongue.  not directly under the surface of my tongue but in the valley area below.  Finally, I have noticed over the last may 1 1/2-2 years I get very watery discharge randomly throughout my cycle. so its not something I can track with my cycle.  I can bend over and gush! I thought it was related to my hormones shifting perimenopausally.  
I am questioning whether I have one of the Lichen syndromes and whether it is possible to have it for many years but not really have bothersome symptoms?  I think if my vaginal itching had not occurred I would have carried on as usual with the other symptoms.  ugh! but I am not impressed with  my vagina now.  I have read that scratching it causes a vicious cycle so I am avoiding that.  I mean its not as bad as some others have expressed and I am not having sleep disturbances from it.  I used the cortisone cream twice yesterday but that makes be very nervous and do not want to use it much more.  I think my approach is going to be to deal with my stress...
any thoughts from anyone would be so appreciated!!
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.