vaginal stinging after intercourse
Every time my spouse and I have sexual intercourse, regardless of whether or not I use lubrication, I always experience a burning, stinging sensation on my labias afterward that will last for up to a few hours. I have been with the same person for 5 years, we have no STDs, and we are not 'rough'. Occasionally the lubrication itself will even sting, regardless of brand/type. What is going on, and how can I stop the stinging? This problem is straining our relationship because although we may want to do it again later, I have to wait a few days before I feel comfortable enough to go through the experience again.
You poor thing.  I have a similar problem, I hope you find an answer soon.
You could have a yeast infection, even if you don't have any symptoms...go get it checked out!
Also, the lubrication could irritate you, or if you douche or use scented tampons (or have just had your period, you could be dry from using tampons.
Hope you find a solution!