very light pink discharge

I am supposed to start my period this coming weekend and this past Saturday I had some very light pink discharge.  No pain or anything to make me thik it would be a bladder infection or a UTI.  I also have had extremely sore breasts.  The nipple doesn't hurt but right under it hurts really bad.  My face is breaking out which is never a problem for me.  I have had heavy discharge (clear, mucus-like) for the past 4 days.  Does this sound like anything I should be concerned about or does it just look like I might be going to have a terrible period.  My horomones are so wacky.  I feel like crying all the time over stupid stuff.
Hello! YOu might be pregnant. Have you tested? You could also have a urineary track infection. Having your face break out could be a symptom of pg.
It is too early to take a test.  As far as the UTI, I have no pain with it like I have had in the past.  I guess I will just have to play the waiting game in which I am terrible at.  :)
well i dont know if you are ttc but it is possible to be implantation bleeding.  I had gotten it about a week before i was supposed to get my period.  more like pink cm.  well i got the bfp instead of af!!!!  not sure, but that may be it.
We just started TTC so I really feel like maybe it is too quick, but I did think about implantation bleeding.  When I looked it up most of what I found described that as being brownish red and almost like a light period.  This was a small ammount and light pink.  I have been very much on emotional extremes so if I am not pg I know that my horomones are riding a roller coaster anyway.  what do your other accronyms mean?  I am new to this...
af=Aunt Flo (period)

cm=cervical mucous

bfp=big fat positive (positive preg. test)
About a week ago I saw blood , looked just like it does when I start my period so i put a tampon in and went about my business , when I went to change it there was only stains and I have not seen blood since . Waiting 3 more days before I take hpt but sounds the same . I ll let you know what it says .
sorry for the abbreviations...I had pink cm (cervical mucous) when I thought i was gonna get af (aunt flow, period) but i got bfp (big fat pregnant) intead!!!  best wishes, i hope this is your time!!!
today i had a light pink discharge. i had intercourse a couple of days ago. i didn't think it could be my period because its now due for at least another week or so.. could this be a sign of pregnancy???
I haven't came on my period sience late June and now it's the end of Aug. my breast feel sore and my nipples feel funny.  Iv'e had some pink discharge with out any pain.  I find myself always crying and for the past week and a half iv'e been having cramps in the lower part of my stomach
today i had noticed some light pink discharge when i ahd went to the bathroom and i came on my period last sunday 08-19-07 and came off that thursday, late thursday 23 do anyone know what is wrong couz i never had this before
I think you both should take a home pregnancy test.  the light pink spotting could be implantation blood which apparently is common for a lot of women.  Especialy you candyheart you sound pregnant.
I am 8 days late for my period. Today had very light pink cm. Took a hpt at 3 days late and was neg. Having many signs of pregnancy though and havent been late in 3  Yrs. Have been trying with my husband. Just waiting now to see what happens I guess.